Thursday, July 28, 2016

YouTube Channels Guide! ;)

Hey everyone and welcome back to YourEverythingGuide! Today's blog is going to be about my favorite YouTube channels! YouTube, if you haven't heard of it already, is a great source of entertainment if used appropriately! That's why I am making this blog to show some of my all time favorite YouTube channels so you all know where to start. I will be starting from least favorite to most favorite.

Miniature Space - This YouTube channel is really cute! They make the tiniest foods with tiny little appliances. You all should watch this channel. The only thing I don't like about this channel is that it doesn't have any background music or anyone commenting in the background. I rate this channel an 7/10.
GizmoSlip - This YouTube channel is really interesting! These people go ontop of a parking garage and drop a phone, Samsung, iPad, etc! They put these things in weird substances to make it interesting. The only thing I would like to change is that its cool to watch a couple, but that's it for the day. I rate this channel an 8/10.

MoreTDM - This YouTube channel is really cool! This channel is an add on from TheDimondMinecart. Its the same person, but these are all vlogs. These vlogs are really entertaining, but he doesn't post that often. I rate this channel an 8/10.


GamingWithJen - This YouTube channel is really funny! Its by PopularMMOs's wife. She is so funny and when she posts videos I always enjoy watching them. The only thing is that she almost never posts. She posts around once a month but that's just an estimate. I understand why she never posts though, she's always on his channel. This is a good thing though because she makes his channel funnier. I rate this channel an 8/10

TheDiamondMinecart - This YouTube channel is really entertaining! When I watch his videos I always laugh! He is a really respected YouTuber, with a lot of subscribers. The only thing that I don't like about his channel is that his series are so long that if you don't start from the beginning its not that fun to watch. Although that bad comment, I really love watching his videos. I rate this channel an 9/10. 

Popularmmos - This YouTube channel is so hilarious that whenever I watch it I almost cry! His wife and him are so funny combined! There is not one bad comment I can say. I watch his channel all the time and I can never get tired of watching! I hope you all watch his channel because it always puts a smile on my face! I rate this channel an 1,000/10!



No comments:

Post a Comment