Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Video Game Guide

Hey everyone and welcome back to YourEverythingGuide! Today's blog is going to be on video games!  I know video games are not the most popular thing to some people, but here are some good video games that might interest you:
  • Roblox - This game is very entertaining and has great graphics.  There is a huge selection of different maps to play on. These maps are made by the people playing the game, so if you want to make a map it is as easy as two clicks.  This game is enjoyable for people of all ages. You really never get tired of this game. I rate this game a 10/10! 
  • Onverse -  This game gives me mixed emotions.  Its a great game for a long time, but for me I don't play it much anymore. This is just my opinion though and I still played this game for about a year so, it is a pretty good game! I really love how amazing the avatars look!  I rate this game a 8 1/2 /10.
  • Fantage - This game is another one of those games that I played for awhile and then got bored. I played this game around the same time as I played Onverse.  This game is really fun although, I got bored after about a year of playing it. I love this game and how there's different islands to play on. The graphics aren't the best, but are still really good. I rate this game a  8/10.
  • Minecraft - This game is my all time favorite game! It has an unlimited amount of content! Also, it just keeps getting updated. There is something new all the time and you can pretty much build anything you want, in survival or in creative! If your looking for a great game to get addicted to pick Minecraft! I rate this game a 1,000 /10
These are my top four video games that I would suggest you all try out for yourselves!

1 comment: